Ok so I know I haven't posted in a long time and I have left everyone hanging. But I have not gotten my pictures back yet. They are done though and should be here any day:) YEAH!!!! Then I can do my recaps.
We have been married little over a month now and loving being husband and wife!! Now we are just trying to figure out where we wanna go with our life together:) It has been a great month, but trying also as my health is not very good. Been sick a lot and more stuff like numbness, spasms and such that is causing a lot of uncomfortableness and just making my days not so good. I try to keep a good attitude and do the best I can with it, but it kind of steels our newlywed joy. But I will try to keep a good attitude and we pray a lot for help and answers.
I can't wait to share our wedding pictures with everyone. I hope all is well in everyones lives. I will post as soon as I get pictures:)
1 comment:
I was just wondering about you! Can't wait to see the recaps and I hope your health improves a bit for you.
Post a Comment