Yes I did wear my working cowgirl boots:)
If you see, I am not wearing my actual wedding ring.:( Unfortunetly from all the weight gain and water weight from medication and such it would not fit and we couldn't afford to have it sized now. So I was sad and wondering what I was going to wear. Then it came to me.......The first time I flew here to Nebraska and met Eric in person we just knew we were in love and that we were to be together. We went out with his whole family the night before I left and everyone was teasing asking when were going to get married and Eric says I can't even afford the ring yet, and someone jokingly said Just give her a twisty tie and get it done:) I said I loved him so much I would marry him with just a twisty tie(which I did in fact:) But when he proposed to me his mom had taken a green and red twisty tie and made it look like a rose ring and that is what he asked me to marry him with and so I figured how perfect:) I do have a wedding ring but cannot wear it yet, but someday.
I loved the place we got married it was so country and rustic.
It really fit us well:)
The views were amazing!
And for my Favorite picture so far.........
"Roped into Love"
2 comments:
Awww you looked beautiful! Congratulations!!
awe yay you looked so beautifullll!
-KellyV
Post a Comment