Oh my only 10 days left:) YEAH!!!! Can't believe it is almost here. I can't wait. I have soooo much still to do and here I sit blogging instead of doing:) But gotta keep my readers interested:) hee hee!!! Can't wait till we have a computer that will alow me to include pictures. Someday, keep praying for us:)
So I still have a lot to do with decorations and decorating my cupcake wrappers, making my mason jar lanterns, and next week will be crazy busy with make-up trials, making cake and cupcakes, and making my favors. It is quite the challenge when doing it all alone. Also since our weather has not cooperated here our corn and pumpkins and such won't be done and that was all our main decorations, so I have no idea what we will do now, but we will come up with something:) Plus we add in my fiance getting baptized on sunday and that makes for a full day. I am soooo very excited about that though. Huge answer to prayers:)
There are little doubts and sadness that still want to creep in though and I am trying hard to push them back out. We are barely even going to have enough money for the gas to get there, so there are a lot of things we needed for decor and such that we aren't going to get, and we aren't going to be able to have our little honeymoon road trip either:( But the sadest is that my fiance really wanted a jacket to wear and new nice boots, but we can't afford them. He feels like he isn't going to look nice enough up there with me in nice jeans and a nice dress shirt. I feel so bad that he is feeling like that and that we can't afford those things for him:( But we have had to just pray and say we aren't letting things we don't have ruin our day:) We are just going to enjoy what we do have and those who will be with us:)
I can't wait to get pictures back to share with everyone:) It is going to be fun I am sure!! Thank you to all who read and comment and to all who are praying for us:) We appreciate everything that eveyrone has done to help make our day special:)
No comments:
Post a Comment