background

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The dress mess update!!!

Ok so after talking to tons of people and googleing my brains out I decided on soaking just the outer part(organza) in cold water and woolite concentrate. I soaked it for about 5 hours or so and then rinsed it and it looks almost brand new. I then took just a wash rag and lightly blotted the stains higher up with the solution and they came clean:) YEAH!!!!!!!!! It isn't perfect, but way better and I have an outdoor wedding anyways so it will be dirty again:) I was so pleased with as much as did come out. Barely any spots left and they are prity faint. I really wish I could upload some photos for y'all to see. I know it would make my blog more interesting:)

We are getting so close and so much to do still. But just doing one thing at a time as we can with money and such. There are probably a lot more things we needed to do, but we can only do what we can do and that is it. Just wish we would have had a little more time or money:) hee hee!! Don't we all:)

We are having quite a few more people than we thought would be able to come though and that is thanks to all the nice new friends at our little church here. We have been really blessed by all them and are very excited to be a part of it all:)

No comments: