So this will all be over in a few days. Seems like it took forever for it to get here, but now that it is here I can hardly believe it:) I just wanted to take a little time today and just reminisce and enjoy this. I know things haven't gone as planned, but you know what it doesn't matter. In the end all that I wanted was to be married to this awesome man:) All the little mishaps and stuff are really no big deal in the whole picture:)
I am just sooooo excited to finally be saying I do to this man. We have come a long ways and been down a bumpy road and we are stronger and happier for it really. You always have people ask what would you change? But really I wouldn't change a thing, because if I changed one thing it would change everything. I am just glad we are where we are and the love we have for each other is stronger and more powerful than I thought it could be.:)
It is sooo easy to get caught up in all the hype and to let others actions take away your joy, but I have had enough of that. The only person you can change is you and that is what I am doing, I am just choosing to change how I react when others hurt me or disappoint me. I know easier said than done and it is something you will constantly have to work at, but that is what life is, it is growing and maturing and learning till the day you die. You will never know it all and there is always something you can learn from everything and everyone if you just look for it:)
I can't wait to see how our day turns out and to have the pictures to share with everyone:) I am just so excited to see what the LORD does for our day. He has already blessed us immensely:) It will definitely be an amazing day no matter what:) That day I will marry my best friend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment