Can't believe in two weeks we will be on our way to high plains homestead and where we will be getting married:) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO beyond excited:) I still have quite a bit to do, but I will just do the best I can and hope it all turns out ok:)
I am just so excited to finally be marrying my handsome:) He is the greatest guy in the whole world and I am so lucky to have him. We have had a lot of excitement lately. I am a very dedicated christian by that I mean to the LORD and not the religion:) My fiance to loved the LORD, but didn't really know about him and had never officially given his life to him, but over the past couple months he has really been getting passionate about prayer and wanting to live right, and about a month ago now he gave his life to the LORD at a cowboy church. It has been amazing the changes in him, and the love he has for me is even more than I thought:) He even moved into the little bunk house so our wedding night will even be more special. We weren't "sleeping" together anyway, but it will just be all that more blessed. And just yesterday he talked with the Pastor and he will be baptized the sunday before our wedding. All I can say is YEAH!!!!!!!! I am so happy that I will be marrying a GODLY man:) I really believe that is why it didn't all workout till now. GODs timeing is amazing:) Thank you LORD:)
I need to get working on things, but I find myself here writting:) I still have to finish making decorations, sewing the ribbons for my dress, and figure out all the decoration details. We had planted corn and pumpkins, but with it being such a cool summer they will not be ready, so now I am not sure what to do, we can't afford to go out and buy more decorations. I will just have to look around and see what we have:) I am sure something perfect and awesome will come up. So far the LORD has answered more prayers than I can imagine:) Well better get to work:) Can't wait to get pictures and borrow a computer to download them and then everyone can see the story:)
No comments:
Post a Comment