So we have less than 3 weeks to go. Can't believe it is almost here. We still have quite a bit to do. Today I am working on making my garter and a few other decor projects. Still have to do the bouquet, veil, misc decoration stuff, and lots of other little things. Plus gotta help my fiance make the cupcake stand. We are doing it out of iron and horseshoes. Can't wait to see it when it is done:) There is such an accomplished feeling when you do things on your own, but it makes it a little stressfull also:) But we will know that love and time went into making our day special:)
I hope everyone elses wedding plans are going well. And Congrats to all you brides who said there I Do's in the last couple weeks. I love reading all the blogs:) Well better get back to work, sooo much to do:)
No comments:
Post a Comment