We are down to the last week. Well less than an actual week now. SOOO much to do and things aren't exactly perfect, but you know what we decided? We decided us being married is perfect and so that is what we are going to concentrate on:)
I have so much to get done this week and we leave friday morning for the place so I got 4 days to get things done and here I sit on my computer:) Well gotta keep everyone up to date:)
So much isn't going right at this point, but like I said we are just going to do with what we have and be happy:) It isn't the stuff that makes the day, it is us:) We had planted corn and pumpkins for most of our decorations and since the weather has been so cool it isn't going to be even close to ready, my wedding dress is definelty not the most flattering style on me(but atleast I have one right:)), my wedding ring set won't even fit since I have gained water weight and such with meds, and we have barely enough money to even get to the place, so pray for us we get everything paid and get home:), we were suppose to go on a little road trip for our honeymoon but we have had to cancel that idea since we don't have the money, and I could go on, but you know what......Does all that really matter? Well of course it does in a way and it is nice to have but it doesn't make a marriage:) Maybe someday we will get to make up for some of the things we would have liked to have done or had, but if not I am still going to remember that day as an awesome, amazing, dream of a day. The day I said I do, forever, to my handsome:) The day I became his wife:) That is what I will remember:)
I will try and write again before the big day, but if I don't I will definetly share when I get back.:) I am sure there will be plenty to share:) Thank you to all who have helped and have been praying, you have made a huge difference and I love hearing from y'all:)
2 comments:
I've been reading your blog a little as you post, and I just wanted to say congratulations in advance!! I'm glad you realize that all that really matters is you and him, and that's enough. I'm sure your wedding will be wonderful!
dear mandie, I am sure everything will turn out just fine.what you have done in faith , dont undo in doubt.From what you have wrote , it seems things arent turning out the way you would like. well think on this: you are alive to celebrate and say I do to the man you believe God has sent to you.we just had a tragedy at our church, 3 teenagers and a married 25yr with a baby on the way were killed together in an accident.the teenagers will never get married.so please keep your situation in the proper perspective.you are blessed more than you know.and He has blessed you with what you do have, a man who loves you despite no money, weight gain , hair loss, and scaly skin.so dont focus on the negative, but the postive. count your blessings ,name them one by one.count your blessings see what God hath done. :)have fun and revel in your day.
Post a Comment