Everything is starting to fall into place and I am just soooo very excited. Now if only I could drop some weight before the wedding:) We are working on that to. Got a doctor appointment September 4th to get Thyroid all fixed back up again. Hopefully the cancer did not spread.
There is still so much to do for the wedding, but we are just trying to do the best we can with what we got and it is tough when we have no money, but we are trusting the LORD to make it a very special day:)
Here is the pictures of what the dress will look like:)


3 comments:
Beautiful! I'm so happy you were finally able to get a dress, and such an amazing one at that! I love Mori Lee dresses
hey.mandie, so great to see you are getting a dress. the Lord IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! i love mori lee dresses. remember, without faith it is impossible to please God. He has our best interest at heart. Every good gift is from the Lord.
Thank you ladies and yes I have thanked the LORD a million times over for this gift:)
Post a Comment