background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Treasure the time you got!!! 8-11-09

It is days like this that remind me I need to quit worrying about all the junk and the unimportant details. It isn’t the wedding day that matters it is the marriage. I still would love to have a nice wedding, but in the big picture you have to treasure every minute because you may not have another and it can happen in a matter of seconds.Today my 24 year old cousin lost her husband. He went missing on a kayaking trip yesterday and they found him today trapped under water in a log jam. She is alone now and without that other half, I can’t even beggin to imagine:( It just makes you realize to treasure every minute. To appreciate even the little things and not to complain about the stupid things. My heart and prayers are with her right now as she is so lost I am sure.LORD I don’t understand this, but I will trust in you that you will comfort everyone and especially my cousin and that you will turn this tragedy into a blessing somehow.It is like the garth brooks song” there are two dates that will be wrote on the stone, but the only things that matters are what happen in that little dash there inbetween.”

No comments: