We are just a simple country couple from the midwest. We live and work on a cattle ranch and love the LORD:)
We met almost 3 years ago online by accident:) It was the best accident ever. We were on a western chat site and just started talking not knowing we were ment for each other:) Didn’t take long to realized it though!!!:) I was on the west coast and he was in the midwest. After a visit to each place we couldn’t stand being apart so I moved from west coast to be with him in the midwest.To say the least then to now has been a lot of love but a lot of struggles to. We both come from very selfish families who find money, alcohol and other things more important than their own children so to say the least we have no family support, so it is just the two of us….Oh and the LORD, which is a big deal:) I have also struggled for a long time with health issues (burns, tularemia, and the newest thyroid surgery and cancer) with no health insurance it has parity much ruined us financially and taken any chance of a nice wedding from us.We have attempted to get married 3 times now and every time we just weren’t able to come up with the money to make it happen. We don’t expect a huge wedding, just something nice and fun with the people we love there. My dream wedding has always been a country or barn wedding with hay bales and horses and such:) But we just aren’t able to do it alone. So as of now our 4th try is September 26th 2009 at a little western town b&b. As of now it will just be the two of us and nothing fancy. Not even that dress you dream of as a little girl:( I know it is not about the wedding it is about the two of us, but we would love to look back at the day and have the wedding day memories and have them include the dress, tux and all our friends.My fiancĂ© feels like he has failed us since he can’t provide a nice wedding for us and I don’t want him to feel like that, because it is soooooooooooo not true! He is the most amazing man and he takes such good care of me when I am sick. Which sadly is a lot. Since we can’t afford the doctors I just wait now. It is sooooo hard, but my Handsome makes it bearable and helps me to keep fighting:)Like I said we are just regular ole country people, nothing-special just us:)
No comments:
Post a Comment