background
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Huge news and a BIG THANK YOU LORD!!!!
I got an email the other day from a photographer that we really liked and had gotten price quotes and such from. But when we realized we weren’t going to be able to afford the whole wedding we wrote them and just thanked them for all the time and such and told them we just weren’t going to be able to afford it but thank you again for their time and kindness.They wrote us back and have offered to shoot our wedding and wedding pictures for us for free:) I was so shocked I just started crying. It was an answer to a huge prayer and I am sooooooooooooo very very excited:)So now my last biggest problem is a dress. I still have not found one. The one I want could be custom made by a designer for me for $300 but we just can’t do that when we need to get me to the doctor so I really don’t know what I am going to do. But I am sure something will work out:)The dress I wanted him to make was going to be a strapless pick up ball gown style but I wanted it makde out of cotton eyelet fabric for a more country look and I was going to have our wedding colors added into it somehow(chocolate&Copper) like a sash or border on the bodice. Something like that:) I think it would be simple yet elegant. SO me:) Especially with my cowboy boots on under it:) hee hee!!!!Well pray pray pray is what I will do:) Thank you to all who are praying for us:) It means A LOT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment