So yes it was a scam and the lady is persistent in keeping doing it. I did my part and turned it over to the proper authorities and they will be dealing with it now!!! Thank gosh big burden off of my shoulders. I will post the links that show you what went on and how she repeatedly tried to change her story adn would get caught in lies. The last link with the workd enough in it was just iceing on the liar liar pants on fire cake!!! She says in there that she sent me an emaiill, which she didn’t of course telling me why they didn’t go through with the contest, yet on the thread for the new contest they tried to start their was a suposed annonymous “winner” that came forward. Which was actually her under yet another username. Then she says I posted her personal info, but I didn’t that was another user that I had never even spoke to till she posted the info and the info she got from this ladys posts and companies that she found by googleing her, so anyone could get that info. She is just trying to make me look bad, but only keeps making herself lood bad!!! I am just glad that someone else is monitoring it all now and the proper people:) A lot off my shoulders:)Just is a bummer that there are people in this workld that have to treat others crappy and lie to make their money. Especially when honest people are working so hard and can’t get no where. Thanks to everyone for the support and help. Thanks to the bees for all the help and really there were a lot doing there own investigations that I didn’t even know about so I guess I wasn’t alone:)Links are below for information on this:
http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/free-dress-for-deserving-bride-contest-contestants
http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/win-a-free-wedding-dress
http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/wedding-contest
http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/enough
No comments:
Post a Comment