background
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Didn't win the dream dress :(
Can’t remember if I had wrote how I had entered a dress contest on the weddingbee.com site. It was put on by an online store and was for needy brides. You posted a short version of your story and then they gave away two dresses to the top two brides they thought deserved it most. This was my last hope as of now on getting an actual wedding dress. I waited and they were suppose to anounce the winner July 25th. About 8 pm they finally posted that they ahd emailed the two winners and they were so happy to recieve this news.I was crushed to say the least. I mean I know it was a contest but it only had 40 girls and I just was hopeing and praying it would be me. But here is my thing why won’t they say who won. They have not realeased any names. They are putting dresses on their website for discount for all the girls who did not win. I am really questioning if there even was a winner and if this wasn’t just a way to get girls to purchase dresses from them. I am not the only girl who feels like this either. I have contacted the main person at weddingbee about the situation but have not heard back on if they are looking into it or anything. I hope that I am not right because that would just be sooooooooooooo wrong for someone to do that to a bunch of especially needy brides. The stories werree real and heartbreaking. I hope they find something out soon.Not much else is up now. No changes. Just trying to come up with ideas on how to make our day special just the two of us:) I am just happy to be marrying the most amazing man in the world:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment