background

Thursday, August 27, 2009

"You find out who your friends are"

I think planning a wedding really makes you find out who your friends truly are. I had come to feel prity lonely. Not one of my friends or family from Oregon is coming and most of our friends from a couple of hours away aren't either. Most don't even ask about it. This was very hard for me for a long time and still is hurtfull, but I have come to find a lot of friends in surpriseing places. I have met some amazing woman on Weddingbee.com. It is nice to know you are not alone and to have someone there to be excited for you:) I have met some prity extrodinary woman on that site and become good friends with a few. Y'all know who you are;) Thanks for all your love and support.
It is just so strange to find that complete strangers(atleast when we first started talking) care more about your life and wedding that your own friends and family. It has touched my hear immensly all the love and support that have been shown. I soooooooooooo appreciate it and it has made it a happier time for me for sure:)
I only wish I could have y'all at the wedding and such. y'all would make awesome bridesmaids:) THANK YOU for helping me when things have been tough!!!

No comments: