So today was a few steps backwards......Just so frustrating, but trying to not let it get me down. But it is hard when it is such big things for our special day.
I woke up this morning so excited. Today I was going to drive the 30 miles to the post office to pickup my wedding dress and my newly saudered wedding ring:) I couldn't wait.
I couldn't even wait to get home to open the boxes. I opened the dress first and could see the top it was gorgeous and I was so excited. Then the ring box, it is absolutely stunning. So you ask why backwards well....
I try the ring on and it won't fit, I can't get it but to my knuckle. But I have been having a lot of swelling lately with all my thyroid trouble and feeling so terrible so I hope that is all it is. Then came the getting the dress home and so excited. I pull it out and hang it up and unzip the bag and wahla.... yellow stains all over the dress. Looks like someone spilled stuff all over it:( The tears just started right then. I know I took a chance on it for $60.00 and I knew it would have stains on the underneath of the hem, but I didn't expect all over the dress and the small tear at the back and I still don't know if it is going to fit. Oh LORD please help me.
Now here is the bigger problem, I feel terrible because we spent $60 we really didn't have anyways and now it needs cleaned, which we cannot afford and not only that but the closest dry cleaner is 2 1/2 hours away. I just don't know how I am going to do it:( I just wish the perfect dress would come along, even just to borrow. I just want more than anything to look and feel beautifull on my wedding day standing in front of the man I love more than anything in the world!!!!!
Like I said I am trying to stay positive, but it is hard to not be sad and frustrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment