background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"If your going through hell just keep on going...."

Love that song by Rodney Adkins, but how far do you have to go and how hot will it get!!!

So it has been trying again to say the least. I am REALLY REALLY trying to keep a good attitude and just Trust the lord, but it is hard not to get down sometimes.I still have not found a job and since we live 40 miles from the closest town and it isn’t very big it is a challenge to say the least. But now we not only have no money, more bills going to collections and now htey will be coming to reposess my car. Oh soooo fun. I love Dave Ramsey and will follow his example from now on. No cash=NO BUY!!!!The wedding is 63 days away and we have no money. So unless a miracle happens and that is what we are praying for there will be no fancy clothes for the MR and no Dress for me:( So prity much we will be down to the courthouse type wedding just in a prettier location atleast:)Just so hard not to be sad and disapointed. My fiance is not really even excited about the day because he knows it isn’t how we both had pictured it. But I remind myself that atleast we get to be husband and wife:) That will be awesome.

No comments: