I earlier posted about how I loved weddingbee.com and how great all the bee's are and I do love all the bees and it is a great place for ideas, forums, and such. But then I get this email from Mr.Bee the leader and I was very hurt and offended. Because this is not me and it REALLY hurts me that he would assume this about me.
Weddingbee Boards » Private Messages » Hello from Mr. Bee
mrbee
Key Master -->
I wanted to reach out and share a concern.
Sometimes it feels like your posts are soliciting for donations. You never quite ask for money, but you describe your situation and I feel like the end result is an indirect solicitation.
It makes me very uncomfortable... I will talk to Bee about it, but I wanted to share my concern with you and hear your thoughts.
Best,
Mr. Bee
Sent: 08/26/09 at 01:54:01 AM To ACountryCowgirl
Reply
Your message will be sent to mrbee
I am very hurt and sad about this. I see a lot of people post about things that aren't going right, or how hard it is in this day and age to make it. I have never asked for money and would never and have had people offer money and would not accept it. But even so if someone wants to help someone else what is wrong with that. If I had more means I would help someone if I could. It was just nice to be able to post frustrations and have others give you input and ideas and usually just a sorry your going through this to help brighten my day. It was nice to hear from those who were going through the same things and we could help each other through these things.
I am a good person and it REALLY REALLY bothers me when people think bad of me, even people that don't know me. I told Mr. Bee I wouldn't post anymore personal things on the bee, but it makes me sad to know that I can't get input from a lot of people who were truly helpfull when I needed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment