background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trustin the LORD to make it happen :) 8-12-09

So it is only 44 days until the wedding, but you really need to have everything done sooner so I really only have about 2 weeks to get everything done and going. I have nothing done. All we have is the place, photographer(who donated their services-thank you lord:)) and each other. I know that is all it takes for the wedding, but I would really like to have it be a little more. I would like us to atleast look amazing and “bridal” in our pictures. But with no money and in serious serious need of seeing a doctor, there won’t be any money either, so I really don’t know what we are going to do:( I am just praying and believing the LORD will work everything out:)I would love to have an actual beautifull wedding dress, and eric a nice wedding outfit. I want to make my own simple bouquet and then a cake. But all that ads up to be prity expensive even when you go cheap!!!I just want our day to be sooooooooooo special and with not knowing what all is going on with my health I don’t want to live on the we can do it later thought because I can’t count on there always being a later. So LORD PLEASE JUST BLESS OUR DAY:)

No comments: