background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Prayers are being answered and dreams are coming true!!

So through this all it has been a very growing experience with me in the LORD. We were both so sad and frustrated we weren't going to be able to have the wedding "we" wanted. But I think letting go and letting GOD is creating even more than we can imagine:) We have been soooo beyond blessed and continue to be blessed daily with answers to our prayers.

We really just started praying..LORD we don't have anyway to make this day happen and we don't have the money to make it special like we would want, so we just pray you would bless our day and make it special. Oh and boy has he:)

There were a few things as a bride that just really were important to me even though it was going to be small.
* A special place to remember to have the wedding
*Great people to share the day with us
*A beautifull dress
*Eric a perfect outfit
*Photographer to do awesome pictures we can remember forever
*To look beautiful with nice hair and make-up
*Cake-for our special cake topper we got a long time ago:)
*And of course all the little misc.(toasting glasses, bouquets, etc.)

I know it isn't required to have all that to be married and that is not what makes a marriage, but it does make a nice wedding. We are going to do what we can with what we got. We even grew our own pumpkins and indian corn and such for the occasion:)

So as I looked at the list of what I wanted it was so easy to become discouraged knowing we had NO money and that we couldn't make it happen. So the praying began and through the LORD and a lot of amazing people and others praying and supporting(thank you bee girls:)) This has been answered so far:)
*We have the most awesome place and all we have to pay for is food and the night there
*We have a band that is donating time
*An awesome professional photographer that is donating his time:)
*A friend that is a professional doing my hair and make-up:)
*I am doing a cupcake cake for our cake and excited to be doing it:)

So as you can see one after another the prayers are being answered. These are our continued prayers that would make it perfect:
*Eric an outfit he loves(wranglers, nice shirt, jacket, chocolate cowboy hat, boots)
*Me a dress that I feel great in(either the stains to come out of the one I have or even better would be a pickup style ballgown:))
*Enough money to invite a few more of our community friends here and our pastors from our church who through this have really become great great friends:)
*and just a few of the little things:toasting glasses,bouquet,a few more little decorations(I am cheap and love 50% off sales so wouldn't take much:))

So as you can see the LORD is faithfull and we are really excited to see what the day brings:) It is already turning out way better than I could have ever imagined:) Thank you to everyone that has prayed for us and supported us and just been there to help encourage me when I was down. My health has been the biggest test lately and I am just praying on and trusting the LORD will help there to:)

No comments: