background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't feel like a bride-written 07-13-09

Ok so I know another sad blog, but really this is the only place I have to just have my feelings:) I just don’t feel like a bride. No wedding, no one even cares, and I don’t even have a dress to wear to our ceremony.
I want more than anything to have my dream dress and look like a princess when I walk down that aisle to my fiance. I want to feel like a bride:) I am looking everywhere and trusting GOD has a plan:) I want to look and feel beautifull for my future husband, he deserves it to:)
I am trying really hard to look on the bright side and to do the things to make it special to us on that day, but even he is still really really bummed out about it all. But we are just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy we will finally get to say I do:)
I would just love to feel like a bride even if no one else is there:)

No comments: