background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

If I did get to have my wedding and my way :)

I thought it would be fun just to post some fo the ideas I have for when we do get married in a real wedding. I want it to be country style. I would love a barn. I want it to be semi casual and fun for our guests. I want it to be in teh fall probably october and I will still have the same wedding colors; chocolate and copper:) These will be just random photos but I love ideas:)


Just love the atmosphere a barn gives. I am after all a country cowgirl, so I want to mix country and a little western:) Definetly dancing and since my fiance is a singer we will have the oh so fun Karaokee:)

Just love this country couch idea:) SOOOO Cute:)





Love this picture of the bride, so going to do that:)


I have so many thoughts and ideas and way to adapt these things to join together and use the colors I want. Can't wait till we can have the wedding of our dreams:) Will post more ideas for sure...Still to come: more decor, favors,cakes and of course dresses:)

No comments: