Just sitting around sad and upset isn't going to make this wedding happen any faster. I am going to try and clean the dress myself and see what happens. I hope it doesn't ruin it or the beading on it. We will see, if it does then I will just wear jeans and a nice shirt. I don't have any other choices and I just need to be happy with what I got and that is the MOST AMAZING FIANCE EVER!!!!! 30 Days to go. Can't believe it is coming so fast:) Can't wait to say I do:)
I will keep y'all posted on how the cleaning works out and hopefully it doesn't shrink the dress any:) Thanks to all the bees over there at Weddingbee for the suggestions on getting it clean myself.
2 comments:
as long as you dont throw it in the dyer it shouldn't shrink and make sure it is inside out if you are throwing it in the wash!
I am definetly keeping it away from dryer and yes I will turn it inside out and on gentle. Going to try and find directions online. Just don't want to ruin all the beautifull beading:)
Post a Comment