I just have so much on my mind this week: the death of my cousin, my health, money, bills and 43 days till wedding. SOOO Overwhelmed!!!
Nothing new on the wedding front. Still just us the place and that is about it. I know technically that is all you need and I am SOOOOO EXCITED to marry my fiance, he is the greatest guy in the world and I am extremely lucky to have him. It will be awesome to finally call him my husband.
But we both can't help but be sad that our wedding has really not turned out at all. :(
You know what I am going to quit gripeing right now. I am just lucky to have such a man to share my life with
2 comments:
It's great to keep a positive attitude, but also don't try to bottle up your other feelings. It's totally understandable that you'd be a bit (or a lot!) let down that things aren't going as you had hoped so don't be afraid to let it out! That's what a blog and a the sturdy shoulder of your FI is for :)
THANK YOU Mrs. Yellow. I am trying to stay positive, but I think it is ok to be bummed and sad that things aren't going right as long as it doesn't drag down everything. But it seems like if I try and vent the other feelings I am told not to feel that way and that it doesn't matter. But honestly if all that didn't matter would this be a million dollar industry. I know what truly matters in the end, but you still want to look beautifull and have memorable photos you love. SO thank you for saying it is ok to feel bad about these things sometimes
Post a Comment