Me and my fiance are simple country folk from the midwest. We live on a 30,000 acre cattle ranch where my fiance is a cowboy. We love each other more than life and can't wait to be husband and wife. Both love the LORD and the adventures life brings.
background
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Yeah my first follower:) Thanks MS. A
I really like this new blog site, so much easier to use and fun to have followers:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just wanted to let you know, you probably have several followers who, like me, dont sign in to do the follower thing...honestly I dont know how HAHAHA, awesome. Ive been following for some time on here and on weddingbee. Keep it up woman, people are definitely following!
Hey Mandie! Now that I know of this site, I will definately be a follwer! I am so excited for you! Keep your spirits high, as the Lord will ALWAYS prevail! Trust in him, and thy will be done! Talk to you soon! Lisa
3 comments:
just wanted to let you know, you probably have several followers who, like me, dont sign in to do the follower thing...honestly I dont know how HAHAHA, awesome. Ive been following for some time on here and on weddingbee. Keep it up woman, people are definitely following!
Thank you anonymous. I just found all my comments today, not sure how you see someone posted one from my dashboard. Gotta figure this all out:)
Hey Mandie! Now that I know of this site, I will definately be a follwer! I am so excited for you! Keep your spirits high, as the Lord will ALWAYS prevail! Trust in him, and thy will be done! Talk to you soon! Lisa
Post a Comment